Tuesday, September 15, 2009

time for another post






Ok its time for another post:



Life is great right now. I finally quit Pier 1 which I really should have done long ago. Planning a wedding, doing a full time job, and trying to work out 5 days a week made it just to overwhelming. So the wedding is officially going to be in Tucson on March 20th. I have the 'save the date' magnets I will probably send them out over the next couple of months. I pick up my dress tomorrow from the cleaners, then I will be taking it over to the tailors where it will probably stay for quite sometime.



James is doing great. He is so good to me, we have a wonderful time together. Fall is here and winter is on its way. We had an amazing sunrise this morning which doesn't happen often. I got some pictures on my blackberry but I need to figure out how to get them on my computer so I can post them. I also got a great picture of Canby (our dog) laying in some colorful bushes it is a great pic, hopefully I will get them up soon, until then enjoy this sweet picture that James took of Canby and I napping on the bed yesterday. She is my little protector.



1 comment: