Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am almost Married!


So Apparently I am not very good at updating this... But a quick filler on my life as of lately. James and I had a wonderful Valentines Day. He cooked me King Crab, and Flaminyon with steamed Veggies, and a nice bottle of Champagne. Then we played some games (he kicked my butt in UNO) and cuddled on the couch to a movie. I am so excited to marry that man, I can hardly contain it. Speaking of Wedding it is just over a month away! It didn't really hit me until I saw my new business cards from work that say: Nicole "Nikki" Westlake. It was a little weird to see. The wedding plans are coming right along. Invites are out and we are just working on a few more details for the big day. I have lost 25 lbs in preparation for the wedding, and for the honeymoon in the Bahamas. I hope to loose some more before we head down to Arizona.


Work as always is going great. I love my job and the people I work with. As much as I want to move closer to my family someday soon to start my own family, I don't know what I would do without this great supportive team of coworkers that I have hear in Alaska.


3 comments:

  1. I think you mean filet minon, the steak right? Congrats 25 lbs that is awesome. I am so excited for your wedding. I am expecially excited to see Jessica as well. I feel like it has been years. Tell her that I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Coly, that sounds like it was a cool Valintines day. I love you so much and I'm so excited about the big day. We haven't gotten the dresses yet but I'm so sicted to see them!
    Love you so much,
    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete